About Myself

Monday, November 23th 2020

Hello all,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Today I will write a little about my biography.


My Name is Yeni Anggrayni I was born in Pelangiran, Inhil Regency, Riau. I'm a girl born in 2002. I am the first child of two siblings. I have a younger sister named Zahratin Najwa, our birth distance is quite far, which is 7 years, and now she sits in the Boarding School in Tembilahan.

In 2007, I went to school at Mutiara Hati Kindergarten on Pulau Burung. In 2008, I continued primary school education at SDN 016 in Talang Jangkang village. Then in 2014, I continued junior high school education at MTs Nurul Ikhsan Kuala Keritang. In 2018, I continued senior secondary education at SMAN 1 Keritang. And I am very grateful that in 2020, I can pass the SNMPTN pathway so that I can continue my higher education at the University of Riau, majoring in S1 English Education.

I have many hobbies including volleyball, badminton, and table tennis. I also like to play guitar or piano, I like to cover songs from Indonesian artists. Besides that, I also like listening to murottal Qur'an to relax my mind, and also I like cooking but it just depends on the mood hehe. And sometimes to fill my spare time I also like to edit videos or photos to make quotes. if you are curious about my cover video or photo quotes you can visit my Instagram accounts @imyeniaa__ and @pejuanghijrah__id hehe don't forget to follow me. And my YouTube Channel diary yeni  don't forget to subscribe too!

And my goal of making this blog is so that I can exchange stories, experiences, or knowledge with all my friends and Insya Allah, I will often write on this blog about info or tips. I hope this blog can be useful for many people. Alright, guys... I think that's enough for our introduction today huh. see you in my next writing. 


Cheers :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting 3: Ethics in Publishing (Scientific Writing) Monday, March 7th, 2022

Meeting 4: How to Write Good Title and Abstact? (Scientific Writing) Monday, March 14th, 2022

Meeting 7: The Structure of Journal Article (March, 28th 2022)